Visual Learning Environment For
Welcome to Holistics Lab
HOLISTICS Lab Sdn Bhd mission is to promote research, development and commercialization activities in organizational, social and technological aspects of the Halal industry with the aim to preserve and maintain the integrity of products and services across the Halal supply chain.
Our company deals with the computation, cognitive and social aspects of resources, devices, methods, techniques, and methodologies required to optimize the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and use of information in Halal supply chain (Farm to Fork) based on halal standart and Shariah Law.
Halal Informatics (HOLISTICS) Lab Sdn Bhd is a UTM spin-off company located in Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. It specializes in research, development and commercialization of halal technology solutions.
Founded in July 2015, the company bring 8-years experience of research and development of various technology for halal industry. Among them are QuikHalalTM, a cloud-based mobile halal auditing apps. HacademyTM, an online halal education platform and others. It is a fast-growing team that concentrate on the activities within the intersection of people, organization, technology, religion, product and services as well as Halalan Toyyiban field of studies.
Being working closely with HOLISTICS Research Laboratory, UTM, HOLISTICS Lab Sdn Bhd is actively involved in the cross-university research collection with UTM-Halal Consortium. There collaboration enable our research projects to embrace the creative energy of a range of disciplines across design, performance, productions and publications.
- To identify problems and solutions of the contemporary issues of Halal supply chain using current and future technologies that comply to the knowledge based on Al-Quran, Sunnah and Syariah Law.
- To promote R&D in Halal servies innovation specializing in the area of information and communication technology (ICT), logistics and supply chain management.
- To explore, analyze and develop suitable Halal technology solutions to improve Halal industry.
- To promote research, development and commercialization activities in organizational, social and technological aspects of Halal industry with the aim to preserve and maintain the integrity of products and services across the Halal supply chain.
- To help strengthen the Halal supply chain R&D by focusing on promoting the technological innovation and commercialization of Halal informatics solutions.
HACADEMY is the first online learning platform that provide Halal related education. It’s the one stop centre that links Halal trainers, students and potential employers from all over the world.
HACADEMY promise the flexibility, mobility and rich content at affordable price that guarantee enhanced learning experience.
- To promote research, developement and commercialization activities in organizational, social and technological aspects of Halal industry with the aim to preserve and maintain the integrity of product and services across the Halal supply chain.
- To helps strengthen the Halal supply chain R&D by focusing on promoting the technological innovation and commercialization of Halal informatics solutions.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN HALAL EXECUTIVE
This program is to produce Halal Executive equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skills to assist an organization to meet the Halal toyyiban standards and compliance employing practical methods, techniques, procedures, technology, and tools. It will soon be one of the requirements for a company to have a dedicated Halal Executive for them to comply to the new Malaysia Halal Standard.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE IN HALAL INTERNAL AUDITING
The objective of this program is to produce Halal Auditors equipped with theoretical knowledge and practical skillsin all phases of Halal auditing. It also helps to establish a competent audit practice and professional code of ethics that preserves the integrity of Halal by assisting organizations in various Halal related sectors, by employing the best practices from the industry in order to obtain and maintain Halal certification.